We are delighted to announce we will be exhibiting at ExpoEast2019 next week. Come and meet us and hear all about how we work with ambitious business owners and entrepreneurs in and around Nottingham.
As part of the event, which will see more than 70 businesses from the East Midlands exhibiting, we are offering exhibitors and visitors the opportunity to win 5 free hours with Laurey Buckland, Nottingham’s very own Passionate PA!
To be in with a chance of winning, pop along to The Passionate PA’s stand between 9am and 3pm on Thursday 16th May and simply enter your business card into the draw. The lucky winner will be notified by email and announced on social media on Friday 17th May. Be sure to keep an eye out!
Kate Chastey, Franchisor of The Passionate PA, is truly passionate about working in partnership with entrepreneurs, business owners and thought leaders to create momentum and results in their businesses. That means our team not only help clients manage what’s on their ‘to do’ list today, but can also be relied upon to drive change or project manage so that the business vision is achieved faster.
Laurey Buckland is The Passionate PA for Nottingham and surrounding areas. She has a wealth of business experience and skills, including three years as a journalist and time spent as a Client Liaison Manager with a Wealth Management firm.
Winning five hours with The Passionate PA would provide a great starting point to make a big difference to any business…
So, what can Nottingham’s Passionate PA do for you?
1. Create powerful copy for your website, brochures, leaflets etc. to ensure you make the best impression and show your potential customers exactly why they should choose you.
2. Detox your inbox… everyone has times when email management is just overwhelming, in five hours The Passionate PA can not only blitz your inbox but also create structure for better habits moving forward.
3. Proof read all your marketing materials and advise on clarity of positioning, effective calls to action and provide a plan for improving your conversations.
4. Re-format existing documents, or design templates and guidelines, to ensure consistency and branding as your business develops.
5. Conduct a competitor analysis and discover who you are losing customers to and why, and then help you create a plan to achieve greater results from your marketing.
6. Produce training manuals and process documentsto ensure your procedure are clear to existing and new employees, empowering them to deliver exceptional service.
7. Craft blogs and articles that position you as leaders in your sector, engage potential customers or generate an awareness of your brand and company message. We can even create accompanying social media posts to help promote your blog!
8. Research, plan and budget for company and client events – anything from a formal dinner to an international trade show… Organising is what we do and the devil is in the detail when it comes to events.
9. Executive level board support, including minute taking, action planning, producing follow-up reports, tracking KPIs etc.
10. Organise your database in line with your business objectives and ensure GDPR compliance.
11. Upload your paper-filled office to the cloud and ensure clear and organised archiving of important documents for easy retrieval.
12. Take care of your business travel planning for the weeks and months ahead, saving you not just time but often money too.
13. Design presentations and talks to ensure you are perfect pitch – The Passionate PA can even deliver on your behalf or join your delivery team!
14. Assist with recruiting the right people into your business by identify job specification, designing killer job adverts and preparing a shortlist of candidates for you to interview; we can even help with the final stage of recruitment and settling the successful candidate into their new role.
And so the list goes on! 🙂
Laurey works with a range of clients from the health and wellbeing sector, fitness professionals, IFAs and creative industries. She works on an hourly basis with clients often choosing to secure her skills and experience for several days per month.
Come and meet us at the Expo, or if you are unable to attend the event but would like to be entered into the prize draw, please give Laurey a call on 07814345844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to meet you soon!
Further blogs from The Passionate PA: