In January 2019, Sarah worked with a client to help them take their Social Media activity to the next level… here’s a snapshot of their work together.
Numberite supply contract free business VoIP phone systems and business phone numbers for all UK areas including 01, 02, 0330 and 0800. Pauline Bonito runs the business, alongside her husband Mark, and has a small team that help them manage an enviable client list including schools, charities and a whole host of smaller businesses that value Numberite for their personal and approachable service.
Pauline has been managing the business’s social media for a while, and as with every small business, there have been flurries of activity as the business has gone from strength to strength. Pauline is now committed to improving the business’s presence on Social Media and after meeting Sarah Hannah at Somerset Ladies In Business, and hearing about the sorts of work Sarah does with other ambitious business owners, the pair got together for a two hour Social Media Strategy Session that included:
- Understanding the platforms already in use
- Reviewing what works (and what doesn’t)
- Understanding Pauline’s pain points and markers for success
- Discussion about efficient scheduling with tools such as Hootsuite
- Understanding the importance of images and particularly branded messages
- Talking about hashtags, lists, and how to use topical news stories
- Pointers for the next three month’s activity